[English / Japanese]
Applied Information Systems Laboratory
- Toyohashi University of Technology,
Graduate School of Computer Science and Engineering
- 1-1 Hibarigaoka, Tenpakucho, Toyohashi-shi, Aichi, 441-8580 Japan
We are working the following several topics.
For more detail, check the Japanese page and the OrcID page.
- Automatic detection of outdated WEB pages.
- Automatic summarization of lecture contents.
- Natural language recognition.
We welcome enthusiastic students who wish to pursue PhD degree worldwide.
For those who consider applying to Toyohashi University of Technology, please contact Masatoshi TSUCHIYA well before application deadline.
We strongly encourage women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities.
- Your application letter MUST declare the season when you hope to enroll Toyohashi University of Technology (e.g. 2019 Autumn).
- Your application letter MUST explain your research plan concisely.
It is strongly encouraged that your research plan has a relation to one of our previous publications.
- Master course students
- Undergraduate students